Complaint Review: Ace Auto Connection New Lenox, IL

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: kzlp123 — New Lenox Illinois
Ace Auto Connection New Lenox, IL
21601 S. Schoolhouse rd New Lenox, Illinois United States of America

Ace Auto Connection New Lenox, IL Mike 3 weeks later the car doesnt run at all New Lenox, Illinois

*Author of original report: You misrepresent your self

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: response

*Consumer Comment: SCAM ARTISTS

Purchased a car 3 weeks ago for my 16 year old daughter and was told the car was looked over by a mechanic and there are no problems.  He also said it came with a 3 month/4,500 mile warranty.  When I called to tell him the check engine light came on and now it wont even start. We tried jump starting and nothing.  He said buyer beware next time by a new car.

Great way to run a business.  I would not recommend purchasing a car from a person who wont even back of the warranty that came with the car. Even if it had no warranty you would think you would be more helpful then scamming a 16 year old out of money.  As he said buyer beware. We did not even put 100 miles on this car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Auto-Connection-New-Lenox-IL/New-Lenox-Illinois-60451/Ace-Auto-Connection-New-Lenox-IL-Mike-3-weeks-later-the-car-doesnt-run-at-all-New-Lenox-1045552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Auto Connection New Lenox, IL

You misrepresent your self

AUTHOR: kzlp123 - ()

I like how you tell me don't respond to your reply and to call you.  I did call you and you told me "buyer beware".  Is that your version of helping.  The warranty would not cover anything and it has now been in the shop two more times.  Please don't beleave this man did anything to try and help.  He had his wife call and tell me that I had a warranty to call them.  Buyer Beware just as he said.  Take your business down the street.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

response

AUTHOR: Ace Auto Connection inc. - ()

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your vehicle.Our commitment to our customers is to select the very best pre-owned vehicle.Unfortunately,no matter how carefully our vehicles are serviced and inspectected,used vehicles may develop repair problems .In spite of our best efforts,parts may break or wear out,leading to repairs. Eash customer recieves a complimentary warranty.If you need assistance with your warranty,please call us.I have left several messages and recieve no return calls.This is not a attempt to communicate,but a protection against your slander.Please do not reply here if you have further concerns; we will be happy to service you through our company number. The other complaint referenced was reviewed by The Attorney General Office and The BBB.Both parties provided their documents and our company was found to have made a good faith and reasonable effort to resolve the issue.Furthermore,the accusations stating we roll back odometers and use different vin#'s to sell a vehicle were unfounded.The case was ultimately closed with no negligence on our part. Our company has served this community for more then 3 yrs and we have sold over 750 vehicles.To our potential consumers reading these reviews,please do not hesitate to call us and further discuss these claims.After all,there two sides to every story.

SCAM ARTISTS

AUTHOR: Jennifer G - ()

Please see the following link.  Mike has scammed us as well - our problem was not resolved by the secretary of state or BBB either!!  These dealer needs to be closed down!

This is our report:

I hope you find resolve in your issue - we will be filing a complaint again until something is fixed!