Complaint Review: Ace Cash Express

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: beenrippedoff — Chesapeake Virginia
Ace Cash Express
6040 E. Virginia Beach Blvd. Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

Ace Cash Express ACE Although they went over the contract, they did not "go over the contract".  Virginia Beach Virginia

Although they went over the contract, they did not "go over the contract".  I went to make my second payment on the loan amount of $600.  My initial installment was $68, but I paid $70.  Expecting to pay $70 again, I was told that I owed $214.  While I was in there, that price went upto $235, with them saying that a day must not have been calculated into it when they checked 5 minutes before.  All of that payment is just the interests and is not applied toward the principal loan.  I asked how much would it be to pay off  my loan today, and I was told over $900.  I asked them to break that down for me and all they could say is the "computer says its this much".  When I, using basic mathematic principals, explained why interests should not be over $300 on a $600 loan.  The loan was only 39 days old.  How can 30% per month (30 days) equal to $180 and then 9
additional days be almost as much?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Cash-Express/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23502/Ace-Cash-Express-ACE-Although-they-went-over-the-contract-they-did-not-go-over-the-cont-1092877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Cash Express