Complaint Review: Ace Check Cashing

• Reported By: Beth — richland hills Texas United States of America
Ace Check Cashing
7200 Glenview Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

Ace Check Cashing No Interest Payment Richland Hills, Texas

My husband and I have gone to this particular Ace for a number of years and have been told twice now that if we paid before the due date it would be interest free and would only have to pay back what we borrowed. When we have gone to pay however since it was not in "the paperwork" on in the computer and was told by an employee they are suddenly like "Well we have no record of that so you have to pay interest.". When we ask when that said employee will be into work we get " They are no longer with us. or They are with another company now." Convenient I think and in talking with friends and other family members who have gotten loans with Ace this  is becoming common. It normally would not be a huge deal however false promises you plan other things with the interest moneys then when you go back in to pay and get told no you have to pay the interest it puts you short of bills and then having to extend the loan , pay it off and make a new one , or just be plan short of your bills. A very nice little scam they have running that potently earns them billions and billions if done at every store even a couple times a month. It never ceases to amaze me how once decent companies go with the greed factor. I am not sure if this is just in Texas or throughout the Untied States in general but I will NEVER go though Ace again not after this and them putting my rent behind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Check-Cashing/Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Ace-Check-Cashing-No-Interest-Payment-Richland-Hills-Texas-947875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Check Cashing