Complaint Review: Ace Depot

• Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: Oldgeld — Saint Pauls North Carolina USA
Ace Depot
Veterans Drive Northvale, New Jersey United States of America

Ace Depot Acedepot.com Sold me an iten that I did not order, refused to send correct item or issure a refund. Northvale, New Jersey

I purchased a second paper tray for a Xerox copier from Acedepot and  received the wrong item. Made many attempts to get the owner/rep to either send me the correct item or issue me a refund of my money.  The owner/rep kept telling me through emails that he had ordered me the correct paper tray direct from the Xerox company, which proved to be a lie. After weeks had expired I realized that I was not going to receive anything, a refund nor the paper tray that I ordered. I lost count as to how many emails I sent to this company in attempts to get satisfaction.

As of this day, I have not received the correct paper tray, nor a refund of my money. This Acedepot company is nothing but a crooked company. Run, do not walk from this company. I have all the emails that I sent to this Acedepot.com This item was purchased from this Acedepot.com's ebay store whis is the same company  He kept stringing me along with his promice to send the paper tray, but I did not expect that I was being set up for a ripoff so the time limit expired to turn this over to paypal or ebay's problem resolution dept. As it is as of the filing of this report, I do not have the product that I ordered nor my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Depot/Northvale-New-Jersey-07647/Ace-Depot-Acedepotcom-Sold-me-an-iten-that-I-did-not-order-refused-to-send-correct-item-697282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Depot