Supreme

Complaint Review: Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: angry — Hometown Illinois
Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc.
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc. Ace Aircare Dishonest Scam Artists - False Advertising - Fraud Chicago, Illinois

I received a coupon in the Val pak for Air Duct Cleaning. I phoned and made an appointment. The technicians showed up with company shirts on and seemed to know their business. I watched as they cleaned the first vent and then I stayed in the kitchen while they supposedly completed the job.

One of the techs tried to talk me into extra services amounting to $250 more than the $89 package price of the coupon. I denied the extras and wrote the payment for $89. They packed up and left.

I went into the bathroom and found the vent cover off. I could see all the dust and dirt they left behind. I investigated a second vent and found the same situation there. They obviously DID NOT clean those vents.

The company has no address. The technician would not answer his phone. I was told by the call center that my complaint had been noted. Then I looked them up and found I am not the only one . This company must be stopped. They are a fraud. I hope everyone who reads this helps me spread the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Duct-Cleaning-Inc/Chicago-Illinois-/Ace-Duct-Cleaning-Inc-Ace-Aircare-Dishonest-Scam-Artists-False-Advertising-Fraud-Chi-1044665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc.