Complaint Review: Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: OM — Bolingbrook Illinois United States of America
Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc

Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc Advanced Air Company destroys your home, Internet

We received a coupon through the Val Pak mailer for a decent deal on air duct cleaning from Ace Duct Cleaning. We called and scheduled an appointment. The team showed up at our house and first tried to tell me I had to pay more for services that the coupon stated were included. After that was cleared up they proceeded to clean the ducts. After they were done and left I went into my bathroom and it looked like a dirt bomb had exploded.

I checked around the house and everything was covered in thick dirt. I opened the vents and two of them had piles of dirt sitting right there! After a day of calling them they said the owner wanted to send someone by to look at how bad it was. No one ever came. The next day I called up and explained to them that they either needed to refund my money or pay for cleaning the entire house, which is now unlivable.

I could never actually talk with the owner, the secretary called me back and told me the best they could do was to refund $75. [continued below]....
..... We have to clean all of our bedding, drapes, furniture, carpets and blinds. The dirt was so bad we had to stay in a hotel because we couldn't clean it all in time for bed. I kept trying to get someone from the company to come and see how bad it was but no one cared. Even if they refunded all of my money I still have more cost to clean the entire house and all of the stuff in it! And sight unseen they think the best they can do is a $75 refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Duct-Cleaning-Inc/internet/Ace-Duct-Cleaning-Inc-Advanced-Air-Company-destroys-your-home-Internet-867658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Duct Cleaning, Inc