Complaint Review: Ace Electric or JDP& S

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Audreystudent001 — Friendswood Texas
Ace Electric or JDP& S
Gordy Street Bacliff, Texas USA

Ace Electric or JDP& S John and Pat Payne Ryan Payne Rip off..Steal from employees..cut corners on jobs Bacliff Texas

I was an employee of this company. My boss or supervisor was changed multiple times. I was lied to and told they had jobs lined up and instead I had weeks of no work. My checks were always short. The last straw was when I missed work one day because I was sick with the flu. I asked where my check was and wasvtold it was given to a supervisor who took it to his house two hours away. Ryan then refused to meet me or give me an address. When I finally reached him over the phone he said he didnt have my check afterall and when I got upset he claimed I was fired and had me go get my check from owners John and Pat.

My 900$ check was only 290. No overtime..incorrect hours..completely wrong. This company is crooked. The owners are crooked. There son is crooked and will threaten you. I do not suggest anyone work for them unless you want to be stolen from. Companies should not hire them because they cut corners..hire a bunch of druggies who do stuff on the job site..and most of the electricians are unlicensed. I will continue making negative reports until they pay me what they owe me.

Justin C

Houston Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Electric-or-JDP-S/Bacliff-Texas/Ace-Electric-or-JDP-S-John-and-Pat-Payne-Ryan-Payne-Rip-offSteal-from-employeescut-1143719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Electric or JDP& S