Complaint Review: Ace Hardware Superstore Hanna Paint and Hardware

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Susie — Pembroke Pines Florida U.S.A.
Ace Hardware Superstore Hanna Paint and Hardware
4343 North Andrews Avenue Internet/Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Ace Hardware Superstore Hanna Paint and Hardware AceHardwareSuperstore.com Don't Waste Your Time with this company.... They charge you for what you buy but they don't send it to you!!! Internet/Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: yes they are bad

I spent over 3 hours on their website picking out items to purchase. When I placed the order, there was no indication that the items were not in stock. I received a confirmation email and they charged  my credit card for the purchase.  Two days later, I received a very vague email stating that one or more of my items were no longer in stock and would not be delivered.

It did not state how many or which items they were referring to so I called to find out what the email was about.  I was told that I would not be receiving ANY of the items I spent 3 hours picking out.  When I asked about my refund, I was told that it would take 48 hours to issue me a credit and that is totally unacceptable!!

They should never have listed this merchandise as available on their website in the first place, nor should they have charged me for them.  The employees I spoke with were rude and not very customer service friendly.

Some of their prices appear to be very good, but it will ending up costing you more in the long run so don't bother with these people.  Not only did I waste my time, but I could have purchased these items at Kmart when they were ON SALE if I had known I would not be getting them from this shady store.....Now the sale is over and I will have to spend more for them., if they are even still in stock at all.     They are TERRIBLE!!!!!  Do not order anything from them!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Hardware-Superstore-Hanna-Paint-and-Hardware/InternetFort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Ace-Hardware-Superstore-Hanna-Paint-and-Hardware-AceHardwareSuperstorecom-Dont-Waste-You-808645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Hardware Superstore Hanna Paint and Hardware

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

yes they are bad

AUTHOR: GoogleAdmin - (USA)

yuck