Complaint Review: Ace Hardware Superstore

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Angel — Salem New Jersey United States of America
Ace Hardware Superstore
4343 N. Andrews Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33309 Internet United States of America

Ace Hardware Superstore Charged my account for a product that is not in stock without notification and did not return my funds. Internet

I placed an order with this company on Friday November 30, 2012.  I charged my account immediately and the funds were removed.  They received payment.  I inquired the other day about my shipment and I was told over the phone that the item was on back.  When I asked about a refund, the lady on the phone stated "I will contact Customer Service and tell them" and then hung up!  I have sent an email also requesting a refund of the charged amount.

I just came off this stores Facebook page and there are a number of people complaining about how the have not received a refund and in the same situation as I am in.  This internet web-store really seems to be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Hardware-Superstore/internet/Ace-Hardware-Superstore-Charged-my-account-for-a-product-that-is-not-in-stock-without-not-983113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Hardware Superstore