Complaint Review: Ace Hardware

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:LA California
Ace Hardware
2200 Kenningston Ct. Oak Brook, Illinois U.S.A.

Ace Hardware Rebate Ripoff, Invasion of Privacy Oak Brook Illinois

Ace owes me $30 in rebates. They first said they owed me nothing because I used 3 different rebate forms. Their store told me this was ok. Their store was not ready an openning time to sell the items. They brought them out one by one. Then Ace said they would give me $10. Then they said they would give me $20. I am waiting for the checks. They ignored me about the last $10.

To make matters worse, their Customer Care Supervisor Rose Catuara send me a email chain letter entitled "sissy crap." I was offended - epsceially since I tell companies not to solicit me or place me on any mailing lists. Since she sent the chain letter to other Ace employees, its obviously Ace tolerates this.

Previously, Ms. Catuara bailed out on me and it took 8 months to settle replacing furniture coasters.

Dr. c.
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Hardware/Oak-Brook-Illinois-60523/Ace-Hardware-Rebate-Ripoff-Invasion-of-Privacy-Oak-Brook-Illinois-228709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Hardware