Complaint Review: Ace Hardware

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Summerville South Carolina
Ace Hardware
713 OldTrolley Road Summerville, South Carolina U.S.A.

Ace Hardware The manager was RUde and Arrogant and has no concept of customer service Summerville South Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Ace Hardware Complaints

Afetr shopping in this establishment for several months I recently made a purchase of one of their (Ace ) brand name item's.

With a stamp on the package that read " Satisfactin Guaranteed " I assumed that if I did not like the product I could return in exchange for a brand name product.

Upon returning this product the cashier said that since it was used I could not return. (She was very rude ) I asked to speak to a manager. The manager was very arrogant and rude as well.

When I stated I shopped there at least once per week and I would not return. She relpied "That's fine "

This manager has no concept of customer service. And they wonder why all the business goes to Wal-mart.

Anonymous
Summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Hardware/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/Ace-Hardware-The-manager-was-RUde-and-Arrogant-and-has-no-concept-of-customer-service-Summ-386033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Hardware

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Ace Hardware Complaints

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Each and every Ace Hardware Store is individually owned. Ace is basically a hardware buying co-op owned by their 4000 dealers. The corporation has very little control over individual stores. Given a rude cashier and/or rude manager ask to speak with the store owner, that should you get instant results.

FYI Everything branded Ace Hardware is what we owners call POLICY A which means if a customer returns it for any reason we simply file a report on our computer and we receive full credit (less shipping & handling charges) from the manufacturer within 2 weeks.