Complaint Review: Ace Industrial Supply

• Reported By: Dave — Greeley Colorado United States of America
Ace Industrial Supply
7535 San Fernando Blvd Burbank, California United States of America

Ace Industrial Supply Major rip off!! Con artist Burbank, California

Talk about crooks!!!  I was called to purchase "again"... that should have been when I hung up on them.  I placed a small order, big mistake.   I did some checking on Ace Industrial supply between the time I ordered and the time the shippment arrived and found out I did not want to do business with Ace Industrial Supply.  The shippment was never received, but they did send bills.  The bill for 40 grinding wheels came out to $562.85, or $14.07 each, and from what I have read they are basically reselling the $.95 wheels you get at Harbor Frieght.    I have told them several times that we did not receive a shippment and they say it was left with "a boy".  Today I got a very harrassing letter, I called and got a joker named Wes on the phone.  Wes is, to be nice, an a** hole.  He threatened me and attempted to scare me into agreeing to pay.   I do need to thank him for his return call where he left threats on my voice mail,  my attorney wishes to thank him also.

Stay away from this company!!!  Do not order!!!  If you hear Ace Industrial Supply.... just hang up!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Industrial-Supply/Burbank-California-91505/Ace-Industrial-Supply-Major-rip-off-Con-artist-Burbank-California-805322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Industrial Supply