Complaint Review: Ace Industrial Supply

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: 06drilling — Conover Wisconsin
Ace Industrial Supply
7535 San Fernando Blvd. Burbank, California USA

Ace Industrial Supply This company sent out a set of sockets that I did NOT order, I told them when they called a while back that I would send there junk too them!! They said no they wanted $475.00 (YA RIGHT!) There company called me over 85 times yesterday 1/19/14, well into the night! It has already started today, this (Frank Johnson) is rude, swears at you! I need to know how I press Charges? Burbank California

*General Comment: check

This company sent me socket set I did not order. I talked to the company months ago, and told them I would send there junk back! They only wanted $475.00! NOT even close to worth it! And I dont want tools! Now I have some (Frank Johnson) that called over 85 times yesterday! 1/19/14, and well into the night! Had to unplug phones just to get my kids to bed! Very rude, swearing, and saying there is a warrent being issued! I want charges filed on this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Industrial-Supply/Burbank-California-91505/Ace-Industrial-Supply-This-company-sent-out-a-set-of-sockets-that-I-did-NOT-order-I-told-1116966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Industrial Supply

#1 General Comment

check

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Check to see if someone in your home didnt order them. I find it odd that they would have your information but NOT your credit card/debit card number. Yes there are ways to get YOUR information. You MAY have accidentally ordered them by clicking too fast. Doesnt change the fact that if they have an approved order form and they sent it, that you have to return or pay for the items.

FYI: Next time this person calls you can tell them that they are breaking their states Harrasment laws and debt collection laws. I would log and store EVERY call after that, this way if they do take you to court you can show a pattern of harrasment. Judges and Jurys LOVE that. I would suggest that you also record these calls. You can get a decent digital recorder at your local RadioShack. They also sell a pick up microphone that is on a suction cup and really works well with cordless handsets.