Complaint Review: Ace Industrial Supply

• Reported By: Devine Design — Aliso Viejo United States of America
Ace Industrial Supply
1741 West 150th Street Gardena, California United States of America

Ace Industrial Supply ACE IS A TOTAL SCAM Gardena, California

Do not buy from these people. I bought one of their great package deals. When I received my merchandise it was wrong. When I called them I got no response, but what I did get was a bill for more than a hundred dollars than the quote. I refused to pay and the next thing I know they are doing collection calls from 6AM to 12PM. They have even gone as far as to call my fiance a B**&tch when she has answered and the caller has called me a Fa&&*t numerous times. In the last 48 hours they have called over 100 times. I started recording the calls and now when they call they just yell obsenities and hang up as soon as I tell them they are being recorded. I have never heard of such a thing in my life. We even put this crazy person on speaker phone ten times on Saturday night so everyone in the room could hear him. I have demanded atleast 50 times for them to stop calling and they just call me names. I called the police and filed a police report and now keep a log and record all the calls. Looking for a good attorney now. The whole time I keep asking this deranged person to charge me the price they quoted and put it in writing and I will send a check and he just calls me more names and hangs up. Has anyone else been through this with them? These people need to be put out of business. Its now 10:05 PM and while typing this I have been called 14 times by this nut. If you get one of their calls trying to sell you something be smarter than me and hang up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Industrial-Supply/Gardena-California-90247/Ace-Industrial-Supply-ACE-IS-A-TOTAL-SCAM-Gardena-California-923470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Industrial Supply