Complaint Review: Ace Industrial Supply

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: shop owner — Pittsburg Kansas United States of America
Ace Industrial Supply
7535 San Fernando Blvd. Burbank California 91505 Pittsburg, Kansas United States of America

Ace Industrial Supply harrasing phone calls and junt products Pittsburg, Kansas

This company contacted us when we first purchased our business and was able to get my husband to buy a few of their products.
The quality of the items were the same as what you would purchase from a dollar store variety . they make you think you are getting a great deal by giving you waht they call free products. once the items was received we contacted them and let them know how dissapointed we were and never wanted contacted by them again .We own and operate a business we do not have the time to take away from ouir customers for very rude and persissant sales people .
I have received at least two calls a week from them asking for my husband we never give the call to my husabnd . and I proceed to tell them nicely to not call backa nd I always get hung up on .
this company should be fined for the hell they put other business through . and the time they take away from thier business to harrass them .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Industrial-Supply/Pittsburg-Kansas-66762/Ace-Industrial-Supply-harrasing-phone-calls-and-junt-products-Pittsburg-Kansas-706256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Industrial Supply