Complaint Review: Ace Industrial supplies

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: AVENGER — burbank California United States of America
Ace Industrial supplies
411 franklin Street Internet United States of America

Ace Industrial supplies ais supply, ai supply, ace industrial, This Company and their Managers SCAM & ripoff their employees Olympia, Washington Internet

Here we go again w/ this SCREWED UP Company...Ace Industrial Supplies Completely ripped me off on my paychecks, They pencil whip their employees, ESPECIALLY ME, By Mysteriously charging me on deals that were paid. They also keep deals from going thru ther SO CALLED extranet service every week. Mysteriously having unknown chargebacks .  You can never get a streight answer from their managment TIM BRYAN who okee dokes his employees (feeding them a pacifier)

NOW heres a good one for ALL you consumers In their pitch (which I have copies of & will post on this site) that they pay ALL shipping & handling on the SO CALLED goodyear airhoses. So you as a consumer, why do you get a bill for FREIGHT & STC on your invoice? look it up its also called shipping & handling. They also make their employees pay for the guaranties that they put on their drill bit sets (magnum) & their Impact socket sets (duometric)

I never signed ANY agreement to cover any guarantees. When I caught this Co. ripping me off on my deals & my checks, I tried to get copies of my invoices so I could take them to court, I was terminated. & when I tried to contact Tim Sterns (the owner of this Co.) on the phone so I could try to get these problems streightened out before I was Terminated MYSTERIOUSLY Tim Bryan changed it out to an email w/no answers what so ever. Tim Bryan also alters peoples time sheets,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Industrial-supplies/internet/Ace-Industrial-supplies-ais-supply-ai-supply-ace-industrial-This-Company-and-their-Mana-863306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Industrial supplies