Complaint Review: Ace Karaoke

• Reported By: Charles — San Francisco California United States of America
Ace Karaoke
161 S. 8th Ave, City of Industry, California United States of America

Ace Karaoke The Products DO NOT WORK!!!!!! City of Industry, California

I contacted Ace Karaoke on the 29th of November. I was looking for a Karaoke machine. Based on their recommendation, I ordered a BDK 2000. It arrived, and right out of the box, it did not work. Would not turn on.
I requested an RMA number, which I did not receive until yesterday, the 18th.
I ordered a different Karaoke Machine, the My Stage HDK-2000, UPS Next Day Air. It arrived, and right out of the box It Did Not Work!!!!
I am waiting for an RMA number now, but Ace Karaoke claims I cannot get a refund for at least 2 weeks!
That is worth a rip off report, and most likely some litigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Karaoke/City-of-Industry-California-91746/Ace-Karaoke-The-Products-DO-NOT-WORK-City-of-Industry-California-984438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Karaoke