Complaint Review: Ace Karaoke

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lucy — Ashland Oregon
Ace Karaoke
Internet USA

Ace Karaoke Poor customer service. Tried to exchange in a non-functioning karaoke player within 7 days of receiving and they didn't even bother to ship me another one. I had to call and ask why I hadn't received the merchandise I ALREADY PAID FOR INCLUDING RETURN SHIPPING Ashland Oregon

I ordered a karaoke player from Ace Karaoke. It immediately did not work. I called Ace and they had me ship it back at my cost. They received it and didn't bother shipping another player until I called to ask when it had arrived. They have my money and if I had not called they would not have shipped me a new one.Another problem is I had trouble getting a hold of anyone. I would call their customer service number during normal office hours and the phone would ring 12 times..,no person, no voicemail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Karaoke/internet/Ace-Karaoke-Poor-customer-service-Tried-to-exchange-in-a-non-functioning-karaoke-player-1066923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Karaoke