Complaint Review: Ace Karaoke

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Shay — Stone Mountain Georgia
Ace Karaoke
Internet USA

Ace Karaoke Sold non-working system, paid for expedited processing and waited 2 weeks, really bad customer service City of Industry California

I ordered a Karoake System with 2 microphones from this company and they were pushing expedited processing for $4.95 extra. It took almost 2 weeks for me to receive it from the date I ordered it and when I went to set it up there was no sound coming from the mics. I calle the company and the first gentleman told me that I had to call the manufacturer and have them trouble shoot the problem and if they could not fix it then I could call him back and let them know if I wanted to get another system or a refund. I called they manufacturer and they said they do not trouble shoot and that I would have to call Ace Karakoe about a replacement or refund. I called back and got 2 different and extremely rude gentlemen on the phone and they told me it didn't take almost 2 weeks unless UPS was lying and that they would like me to send it back and they would test it and after another 2 weeks if they determined it was defective then they would issue me a refund. I have dealt with karaoke companies before this one is horrible and deceptive. They still have my money and I have no working karaoke system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Karaoke/internet/Ace-Karaoke-Sold-non-working-system-paid-for-expedited-processing-and-waited-2-weeks-re-1138991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Karaoke