Complaint Review: Ace Microsystems

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: JT — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Ace Microsystems
Patna, India Internet United States of America

Ace Microsystems Prashant Verma, Marc Steele Guru.com, Scammer, Thief, Website, Web Design, Web Development, Password Thief, Stolen Passwords, Internet Criminal Patna, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Please contact me

This company/person stole $325 from me after I hired him to do some basic website work and updates.

Long story short, he realized well into the process that he couldn't provide the knowledge and skills to complete the project as per our agreement on Guru.com. I respectfully made it clear that the project was not complete, and he, Prashant Verma, took down my sites, changed all my passwords, then demanded payment in full.

He knew I was vulnerable with him having sole access to my business' website, and he demanded an even larger sum (twice as much) as what was agreed upon from the agreement.

Bottom line: I was forced to pay, the work still isn't done, and this man is still roaming the internet for his next victim.

Prashant Verma is an internet criminal along with his "company" ACE Microsystems. BEWARE OF THIS THIEF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Microsystems/internet/Ace-Microsystems-Prashant-Verma-Marc-Steele-Gurucom-Scammer-Thief-Website-Web-Desig-1005720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Microsystems

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Neo - (United States of America)

Please contact me at icoc7509@gmail.com united we can fight with system I am also victim of guru.com