- Report: #1120697
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ace Promotions
Ace Promotions111 Westport Plaza Dr, Maryland Heights, Missouri USA
Ace Promotions Inc. scam fraud racist misrepresentation fake cheap Maryland Heights Missouri
*Author of original report: New Name in the STL area
*Author of original report: Exactly.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
It's simple. This little scam job is one of the many branches of Smart Circle.
- You are told you are being hired to run your own promotions business. If you excel, you'll be "fast-tracked" to management. This never happens. You know those annoying people at Sam's Club that try and stop and talk to everyone who walks by to pitch them a product? That's what you'll be doing. The end.
- You are paid minimum wage, are not paid for OT and work ("office" and on-site) 50+ hours a week.
- You are not a salaried employee and you never will be. There are no benefits. If you do not work that day, you do not make any money. You also are under-compensated for gas and oh...you'll be driving 30+ miles in some cases (or more, depending where you live) to sit at a Sam's Club.
- There are maybe a dozen people that are staffed at a time, most of whom are in their mid-20s or younger (a. [continued below]....
- There is no drug testing. Ever. At least half of the staff at the time I was there would get high during their shift.
- The staff is ever-changing, as many quit once they realize they aren't making any money.
- Racism, sexism...you name it. It is all very prevalent, as the staff is young and out of touch with the real world. I cannot tell you how many times I heard "that's gay" at a meeting or was coached on why we should target Asians and not black people.
Basically, if you like cults and not earning nearly enough for the amount of time you put in, then you have found the right place. These people have morning "training" sessions six days a week (sometimes they shoot for seven) where they fill your head full of lies -- and you are required to write it all down. The moment you begin to question anything, you are replaced.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Promotions/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63146/Ace-Promotions-Inc-scam-fraud-racist-misrepresentation-fake-cheap-Maryland-Heights-Misso-1120697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.