Complaint Review: Ace Technology Online

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: JMPMelrose — Melrose New York
Ace Technology Online
3824 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, Texas USA

Ace Technology Online Future Online TechnologyVIP Solutions Online--Florida Purchased Office 2010 Suite software, and I was unable to activate the software. Tried to contact Ace Technology Onlone via email, webform, Chat Live and phone...NO response from any of those sources. It sure looks like this is an illegitimate Company! Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: How I Resolved My Problem With Ace

On 10/27/2013 I ordered Ofiice 2010 Suite software from http://www.acetechnologyonline.com/ .  They sent a receipt via email, and another email to activate the software.  The activation process does NOT work;  the key to activate the software is invalid. I have tried to reach Ace Technology Online by email(s), their webform, Live chat and by phone...absolutlry NO response from any of those sources.  It sures looks like this is NOT a legitamte Company!

On 10/28/2013 I wrote--I have been trying to activate this software (above on Subject line), and have also tried to contact you by phone, several ways by email, and through Live Chat.  The key included in the attached email does not activate the software.  I need the correct key?  Please call me ASAP so we correct this issue!  This NOT very good customer service…when you can’t get through phone line, and get NO response from many emails?

On 10/29/2013 I wrote them again--

Refund my money immediately…you obviously are NOT legitimate.  Your Office 2010 Suite will not activate and You have NOT responded to email, CHAT online, Webform on your site, nor phone calls.  I have filed complaints with the BBB,  you ecommerce company—3dcart (charged/transaction to VIP Solutions Online—Windermere, FL—for $99.99), my credit card company--VISA, and will be filing a complaint with the Dallas State Attorney General’s Office against you and Ace Technology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology-Online/Dallas-Texas-75219/Ace-Technology-Online-Future-Online-TechnologyVIP-Solutions-Online-Florida-Purchased-Off-1095449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology Online

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How I Resolved My Problem With Ace

AUTHOR: Ruth C - ()

I had a similar experience, but with a downloadable version of the software.  The activation process was unsuccessful both Online and Phone.  Contact with vendor by email failed as both Tech Support and Returns emails resulted in failed deliveries.

Once I was certain I had been defrauded, I contacted the online site that acts as a search engine for various products and informed them a certain URL they provided led to a fraudulent site that was ripping people off.  They replied that they're just a gateway (not in exactly those words, but with that meansing) and can't do anything to fix my problem.  (I checked today and that product gateway still provides results that lead to Ace Technology Online.)

Then I contacted PayPal and was informed that, although the charge for my purchase had been approved, it hadn't gone through, so my purchase must have been cancelled despite my not having recieved any acknowledgement of my complaints.  Huh.  I couldn't quite figure out how that had happened, but let the issue go for the time being, trying to feel relieved.

A few days later, though, I checked my credit card statement, and there was the charge, after all!  I then filed a dispute with my credit card company, explaining the situation.  They issued a credit to my account, warning me the vendor has the right to respond within 45 days to counter my dispute, and asking for any supporting documentation I might have that would bolster my claim.  I turned over all the information I had collected in the form of PDFs of emails received and  sent (attempted, that is) to resolve the issue.

So I've gotten my money back, but I was still curious as to whether I could "convert" my bogus version of software to a legitimate one, so I contacted Microsoft today.  The support tech said they had already tagged the product and activation keys I'd been given as counterfeits and that I could purchase a real activation code via the Microsoft site.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC