Complaint Review: Ace Technology online

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: L — Utah
Ace Technology online
Internet USA

Ace Technology online acetechnology Fake Microsoft office products temporary product code Internet

*Author of original report: Date is current

*General Comment: confused

I ordered Microsoft office from acetechnology online. The products looked the same as on Amazon, and on the Microsoft Company website. It was a little cheaper, but the site looked professional and legit.  I even did a search about acetechnology to see if there were any bad reviews. Nothing showed up to flag it as a bad company to deal with.

I got a conformation email showing I bought the product, allowed me to enter the code, had a key code that worked fine. I had the product for just over a month when it went inactive. When I reentered the key code, nothing happened, then I did a google search for information about acetechnology to find out how to get things reactivated, most of the search for them popped up alerts about fraud and selling bogus products.

I contacted my credit card company that I purchased through, and have filed a fraudulant case with them to get my refund.

Microsoft products should only be bought through microsoft company. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology-online/internet/Ace-Technology-online-acetechnology-Fake-Microsoft-office-products-temporary-product-code-1116202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology online

Date is current

AUTHOR: Laura - ()

I don't understand why or where it says it was posted in 2001.  I wrote this ripoff report on Jan 16 2014. I bought Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 on December 9 2013. Everything seemed to be fine with the program. On January 16, middle of the day, when I go to use my Word program, it tells me my subscription has expired. It had worked fine that morning. Going through the process to re-enter the code key produced no results. No help through Microsoft either since I didn't register through them.

The email I sent to acetechnology resulted in nothing. They have no contact information on their website besides the same email I was given. The return policy on the website says it has to be returned within 30 days after purchase and it had been 37 days. That's when I did a search on acetechnology to see what I could find about contacting them, and more ripoffs and bad experieneces have been reported. So I called my credit card company right away to see what my options were for help in getting a refund. CC company was great.

#2 General Comment

confused

AUTHOR: Gizzyangel - ()

This says it was written in 2001. Its now 2014 and it says it was updated today. There is no update and most of these reports like this say they were written years ago and updated today. Who is updating and if there has been no action on these, are they just being reposted? If so why?