• Report: #1119865

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Lauren F — Elberfeld Indiana
Ace Technology
, Florida USA

Ace Technology I bought Word 2013 from them, $89.99 and they never shipped it. There's no contact number for me to talk with the company. Florida

I am taking classes to further my education. I bought Word 2013 from Ace Technologies and never received it. I tried to contact them but, I didn't get any where. There's no information for the company. I just thought I was getting a great deal. Then I found out about this website and decieded to submit a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology/Florida/Ace-Technology-I-bought-Word-2013-from-them-8999-and-they-never-shipped-it-Theres-no-1119865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology