Complaint Review: Ace Timeshare Advertising

www.acetimehare.com Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Ace Timeshare Advertising Beware its a SCAM Treasure Island Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: They ARE a Scam

*Consumer Comment: Offers

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: be an educated consumer

*Consumer Suggestion: Timeshare Resale

Advertising service? Should be called Rip-Off Service. A fellow by the name Josh called my wife with "an offer" of $18,500 for our Mexican Timeshare....an urgent matter that this timeshare was a "most wanted, in high demand". I step in and ask for the written offer for my legal review and Josh heads for the hills! Why? Because I call his game. There never was an offer and these guys don't like the word "legal"! Now people would you pay an agent listing fees and sell your house with no written offer on the table. come on Josh. get real. your just another timeshare scammer!

Mark
Brandon, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Timeshare-Advertising/Winnipeg-Manitoba-R3X-2A2/Ace-Timeshare-Advertising-Beware-its-a-SCAM-Treasure-Island-Florida-302522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Timeshare Advertising

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

They ARE a Scam

AUTHOR: solon - (USA)

I was getting borderline harrassed by a rep of theirs named Judi Russell. She sounded like a little old white, country lady who was pleasant and honest. She would call me literally, two to three times a week. I expressed my hesitation to her and she said, "Oh, we are a legit business. Those who are saying otherwise are probably disgruntled ex-employees."

I specifically said to her, "if I pay you would that be the last I ever hear from you?"

"Oh, no. Definitely not. We get calls about your timeshare all the time. I'm sure you will hear from me more once you sign up for our services. (chuckle). Your property would be sold sooner than later."

That was last year. I have yet to get one call from "Judi" or anyone from Ace Timeshare. They are a bunch of crooks, criminals, in my opinion, that should be arrested for the lies and misrepresentation they shed out to the public. STAY CLEAR from this company, at all cost. Tell everyone you know. They will probably just change names, and when they do, I will post their new name here. Stay clear, I say! Stay clear!

Offers

AUTHOR: Paula - (United States of America)

Mark, I used to work in the timeshare industry and know that rules and procedures for selling Timeshares are different than selling your house here in the US.  The way it was then that only the Resort itself or a real estate agent in the county where the timeshare is deeded can sell your week on a back end commission basis.  Hope this is of some help.  I would add, don't list with any company that doesn't have a refund policy !

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

be an educated consumer

AUTHOR: Rob - (U.S.A.)

All i will say about ace timeshare is when i worked there the company was truly one of the best resale and rental companies around. They gave a 200 percent money back guarantee that no company in timeshare resales offer its always just a hundred and the other companies only do that because they have to. also im sure you understand there are good companies as well as bad, and ace has been around for years its obviously not a fly by night company and when i left the company they still have yet to have a single unresolved complaint! i dont know a single company in rentals and resales that can say that, so all in all id say if you wanted to sell your timeshare why not go with the best ranking and the numbers alone you see they sell lots of timeshares. im sure you didnt buy your timeshare off the internet wouldnt you want a company that sell timeshare the way you bought it? if people are enjoying there vacation and like where there at, im sure theyll buy the property from an owner than the resort and spend 5,000 more, just my opinion i guess but i dont just listen to what people say i look at the numbers and go off of facts; period.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Timeshare Resale

AUTHOR: Nycity1957 - (U.S.A.)

Brent,

How do you know wether this company could sell your timesahre or not? Sounds like you talked to someone who was new, who didnt know how to handle your question. You have no evidence to show that this company is in fact a scam. You could be putting down a completly legit company. They might've been a company that could in fact help you with your timeshare and you ended up passing up an opportunity to sell. My research has come up positive with only a few negatives from people who got a call and never ended up with signing up with them. They key everyone needs is to not buy a timeshare unless your sure your gonna use it. I own one in HI and its wonderful, never gonna sell it.

Arthur E.