rank

Complaint Review: Ace Wigs

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: rosalynn — denver Colorado U.S.A.
Ace Wigs

Ace Wigs These people are not interested in getting or retaining customers. They lie. Even hung up on me! Internet

This company borders on fraud. I bought a wig on line but it was so small, it didn't begin to fit on my head. I talked with the (probably) owner and told him I had been very ill and hadn't had time to even try it on. I checked their exchange policy and saw that I was beyond the 14 days they called for. I called them and they said to send it back and they would see what they could do. I filled out their form and called again because I didn't have the original tags or packaging and didn't want to waste my time and money mailing it if they couldn't do anything. I was told to send it anyway. Now it has been returned to me with a rejection letter on my exchange request.

I will be dontating it to the American Cancer Society. Hopefully they will find someone with a very small head.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Wigs/internet/Ace-Wigs-These-people-are-not-interested-in-getting-or-retaining-customers-They-lie-Eve-1013197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Wigs