Complaint Review: Ace glass

• Reported By: rntobe — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Ace glass
Courthouse Rd Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Ace glass deceptive business practices Richmond, Virginia

I brought my car in to Ace glass to find out about replacing the glass in my sun roof because of a leak. I left it there for them to check it out. They said that they would call me when finished. I never recieved a phone call, but instead went back to them several hours later to check on my car. I was greeted with a unexpected bill for $125.00 to check my glass leak. I was not informed that there would be any charge whatsoever, and did not sign an agreement of any kind. I think this is deceptive to the consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-glass/Richmond-Virginia-23235/Ace-glass-deceptive-business-practices-Richmond-Virginia-966225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace glass