Complaint Review: Ace the postal exam

Ace the postal exam
1-888-789-8585 Internet United States of America

Ace the postal exam 1-888-789-8585 They ripped me off! Internet

*Author of original report: Postal Exam Ripoff

I was ripped off, thinking I was getting the postal exam and what I got was nothing. The number that was listed was to a recording that said to leave a message and they will return your call, well that wasn't true. I tried to download it onto my computer and then nothing happened. All I want is my 39.95 back and for them to delete this site off of line so that no one else would get tricked. I located the address to a postal store in South Carolina and they said they had nothing to do with it, but I think they did. It's a big scam to get people money. That is only trying to do better for themselves. They will not prosper from this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-the-postal-exam/internet/Ace-the-postal-exam-1-888-789-8585-They-ripped-me-off-Internet-992785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace the postal exam

Postal Exam Ripoff

AUTHOR: Tiffany Sparrow - (USA)

This is the store I was led to from the address they had on the site. And someone do answer the phone when u call. The UPS Store 1670 Springdale Dr Unit 9

Camden, SC 29020Get Directions to Our Store 803-425-9623 5623 store3479@theupsstore.com

access