Complaint Review: AceDepot

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Neal — Laguna Niguel California
AceDepot
190 Veterans Dr. Northvale, New Jersey United States of America

AceDepot acedepot.com failed to give full refund after 3 months on product they falsely advertised as in stock/never shipped Northvale, New Jersey

I telephoned acedepot.com on 11/16/12 to purchase a copier which was advertised as in stock on their website. The order taker assured me that the copier was in stock but might take up to 3 weeks for me to receive. I was foolishly trusting and gave them my debit card for the price of $436.94 which cleared my account on 11/20/12.

After not receiving anything or any notification I called customer service on 1/08/13 and was told the copier still wasnt in stock whereupon I asked for an immediate refund. I was told that they could not process a refund and I should notify my credit card company! I stated that they had already received full payment but was told I would have to contact their management, a Chris Corday to pursue any refund.

After pursuing numerous emails through the following month I finally received a partial refund of $374.94 as a credit to my debit card account on 02/26/13nearly a month and a half later and over three months since the order! I am still short $62 and have not received any response to additional emails to Chris as of 04/02/13.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AceDepot/Northvale-New-Jersey-07647/AceDepot-acedepotcom-failed-to-give-full-refund-after-3-months-on-product-they-falsely-a-1040038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AceDepot