Complaint Review: Acedepot @amazon,com

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — Mcdonough Georgia
Acedepot @amazon,com
354 Waterfront dr. Internet United States of America

Acedepot @amazon,com . I purchased two tablets and i had to return both of them twice. I sent them back in the last time and i didnt get a response back from company. Internet

I have been having trouble with Accedepot on Amazon.com. I purchased 2 of 7" Android 2.3 Ultra-thin Tablet PC with Resistive Touchscreen Google 3G WiFi MID (Black Color).neither one of the tablets worked and I sent them back because they stated that it was over 30 days they could only replace the items and I had to pay restocking fees for items that never worked from the beginning. They were to send me replacements and I never received anything but they kept my money.  I have been emailing them and calling them in regards to this going on a year. The warranty stated that the tablets could be replaced for up to a year. Which does not make any since when they state that they can not refund after 30 days nor will they replace the items it looks like. There have been so many complaints about these tablets and other they have had on Amazon.com. Amazon do not stand behind their customers only their suppliers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acedepot-amazoncom/internet/Acedepot-amazoncom-I-purchased-two-tablets-and-i-had-to-return-both-of-them-twice-I-s-1038174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acedepot @amazon,com