Complaint Review: Acedepot.com

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: FrowningGoddess — Montgomery New York United States of America
Acedepot.com
190 Veterans Dr. Northvale, New Jersey United States of America

Acedepot.com Chris Corday, Letterfolders.com AceDepot did not notifie me of discontinued item, then did not refund my money Northvale, New Jersey

On 01/20/13, I had ordered a laminator from ACEDEPOT.COM 201-768-1940 NJ. When the laminator had not shown up by 01/31/13, I had contacted them through their website. A customer representative emailed me back and said that the laminator I had ordered is no longer available, and offered me another one. I did not want the one they offered, so I asked Kristy (their rep), both by phone and then followed up with an email, for a full refund. She said I would get my money by (02/02/13). It is now 02/08/13, and I have still not received my refund. I tried calling the company, and all I get is an answering machine.

They had no problem taking their money, and never once contacted me about the laminator being unavailable. After all this, I read a few comments on the BBB and they received an F for this very reason. They have screwed a lot of customers out of money as I just read. There is nothing good about this company. All the reports revolve around the same complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acedepotcom/Northvale-New-Jersey-07647/Acedepotcom-Chris-Corday-Letterfolderscom-AceDepot-did-not-notifie-me-of-discontinued-i-1011068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acedepot.com