specimen

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Stacy L. — Laguna Hills California United States of America
Acehardwaresuperstore.com
4343 N Andrews Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 Internet United States of America

Acehardwaresuperstore.com Hanna Paint and Hardware, Fort Lauderdale Florida. Fraudulent website , Internet

I wished I would have researched this company before ordering. Acehardwaresuperstore.com is a fraudulent website, operating a brick-and-mortar store called Hanna Paint and Hardware in Fort Lauderdale. They don't ship product but charge your credit card.

I have been charged twice for 18 prime-line roller assembly parts for closet doors. No email or phone confirmation. My AMEX was charged and the items never received after three months! "Customer service" is non-existent as no answers the phone or respones to customer support via email.

The charge on my credit card lists Hanna Paint and Hardware. I called to confirm that they operate acehardwaresuperstore.com, and they do. I spoke with an employee about my complaint and he simply told me to call "customer service."

I strongly warn any consumer to order anything from this site or store. They are collecting credit card #s and info. I believe they are living off these credit charges and waiting for people to dispute them, which can take months. In the meantime, they have the cash. The whole thing is a scam, so STAY AWAY.

Caution: They have another site that looks like a "real" Ace Hardware site and it's not. So please, please research any internet site before buying or you'll end up like the rest of us!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acehardwaresuperstorecom/internet/Acehardwaresuperstorecom-Hanna-Paint-and-Hardware-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-Fraudulent-we-924871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acehardwaresuperstore.com