Complaint Review: Acemyassignment

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff Reed — baltimore Maryland
Acemyassignment
Internet USA

Acemyassignment, Ace my assignment, Acemyassignment.com Acemyassignment OVERSEAS SCAM! STAY AWAY Internet

I used this company to help me with a statistics class and they charged me 600.00 to do it. The first week went by and they did absolutely nothing. I was never able to get a response after I paid and they stole my money. I did some research and the company is based in India. Dont fall for this scam. They are a complete rip off!! I am in the military and im on a limited budget which I told them when I signed up. They still didn't care. They rip off veterans so Im sure they will rip you off too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acemyassignment/internet/Acemyassignment-Ace-my-assignment-Acemyassignmentcom-Acemyassignment-OVERSEAS-SCAM-ST-1057204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acemyassignment