Complaint Review: Acentive

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Beepagan — Newburgh New York United States of America
Acentive

Acentive Scam Artists Internet

They scamed me out of almost $300 that I can't afford. I signed up for help to clean up my computer. I was told that someone would call me in 4 hours. # days later while at work they call me. I told them to call me that evening whe I was with my computer and I never heard again..that was 6 weeks ago. They charged my Credit card and when I called to get the charges removed they said it was past the 7 day refund policy date....A refund would imply you gave me something...you did not!!!! Ready to take thisd to the media!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acentive/internet/Acentive-Scam-Artists-Internet-892701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acentive