• Report: #720193

Complaint Review: Acer America Corp

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By: Don — Newton North Carolina U.S.A.
Acer America Corp
333 W. San Carlos Street, Suite 1500 San Jose, California United States of America

Acer America Corp Failed to send me working copies of restore disk I purchased on 3/3/2011 San Jose, California

March 3, 2011 I paid for working copies of restore disk.  about 2 weeks later, i got the disk, but when I tried to reinstall the operating system (Vista) it kept asking for the same disk over and over.   I have contacted Acer no less than 8 times to include their 2nd level support.  I have been promissed a working set of disk to replace the ones I have paid for. It is April 21, 2011 and I am still waiting for the disk.  The last conversation I had with them, they would have them sent overnight but since it was on a friday, I knew I would not get them until Monday at the earliest and that was 2 weeks ago.  Just be careful if you are dealing with ACER, they are not good for their word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acer-America-Corp/San-Jose-California-95110/Acer-America-Corp-Failed-to-send-me-working-copies-of-restore-disk-I-purchased-on-33201-720193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acer America Corp