Complaint Review: Acer America

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Rita — Astoria New York USA
Acer America
333 West San Carlos Street Suite 1500 San Joae, California United States of America

Acer America The company refused to replace the external hard drive for me which I purchased in September 2009. It came with netbbook that I had to call technical support not in one month after i bought it. Their San Joae, California

I purchased in September 2009 an Acer Aspire netbbook and it came with the accessory kit which included the mouse, the external hard drive and the mouse. I had to contact technical support several times on this brand new netbook.

The usb port on the external hard drive broke. It is the piece inside the device where the usb plug goes. I used this device only two months. This was defective and because I called one day after the warranty expired they refused to give me any assistance. I am, sending a letter to the corporate offices.

I strongly advise consumers not to purchase any of there products because they refuse to stand behind them especially when they get your money. My daughter has a laptop from Acer and she also had some problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acer-America/San-Joae-California-/Acer-America-The-company-refused-to-replace-the-external-hard-drive-for-me-which-I-purcha-640140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acer America