Complaint Review: Acer

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: rs — manitou Kentucky United States of America
Acer

Acer Cracked Screen on my ACER ASPIRT ONE Internet

I bought my Acer Aspire One notebook from Walmart in February.  I have barely used this computer!  It has sat on my desk in my room with minimal use.  I have not taken it out of my room at all.  I haven't dropped it our anything.  I have handled it with utmost care.  So I was extremely shocked to find when I opened my computer a few days ago, that the screen was cracked with an inky appearance.  There is a small crack from top to bottom of the screen.  This has happened without any abuse!  After searching the internet, I was also surprised to find out how many people this seems to have happen to.  I haven't contacted anyone about repairing my screen.  But I hate the thought of repairing it myself since I am not electronics savvy.  I am contacting Walmart then Acer tomorrow. I hope I don't get any fuse about repairing the product since I was totally not at fault here and since this seems to be a problem.  If I do get any trouble, I am not giving in though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acer/internet/Acer-Cracked-Screen-on-my-ACER-ASPIRT-ONE-Internet-862963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acer