Complaint Review: Acer

• Submitted: Wed, September 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 28, 2011

• Reported By: toolman90 — Cincinnati Ohio USA

Acer would not help me out when I had a problem with the Operating System Internet, Internet

I bought an Acer from Home Shopping Network on 09/25/2011 and recived it on 09/27/2011. The next day I tried to use windows media center which is part of the windows 7 home premium operating system. It would come up but would not give me the option for internet tv or the option to use netflix in windows media center. I called Acer Customer Support to only be told that their warrenty does not cover operating system support that I would have to pay extra for that. I have bought a lot of different computer brands and thats the first time I have ever had a computer manufactor not support the operating system under the 12 month limtied warrenty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acer/internet/Acer-would-not-help-me-out-when-I-had-a-problem-with-the-Operating-System-Internet-Inte-782560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acer