Complaint Review: Acerbic Film And Entertaiment

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous User — Yonkers New York
Acerbic Film And Entertaiment
818 Broadway (Tenth Floor) New York, NY 10003 Yonkers, New York USA

Acerbic Film And Entertaiment I Street Team for the company and they hoodwinked me and my former colleagues into giving us our checks New York City New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to former Sub-Contractor

I worked for a film company called Acerbic Film and Entertainment and they are very onorganized and slimy when it comes to pay their promtion asstistant employes. I started working for the company about 3 weeks and two of my closest co-workers just had to quit their jobs based on how they were handling business when it comes to money. Don't work there, the company sucks.

Annoymous New York, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acerbic-Film-And-Entertaiment-/Yonkers-New-York-10703/Acerbic-Film-And-Entertaiment-I-Street-Team-for-the-company-and-they-hoodwinked-me-and-1074117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acerbic Film And Entertaiment

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to former Sub-Contractor

AUTHOR: Acerbic Film & Entertainment - ()

We are interested in employees that are comfortable and coherent in communicating with us. We keep a clear, open line of communication which is very friendly but also professional. We pay and reward all of our sub-contractors fairly and in a timely manner as long as invoices and procedures are followed. It can only be our assumption that this sub-contractor of Acerbic had submitted invalid invoices that were incoherent and not communicated properly. We are sorry to hear your opinions towards our company and staff and hope you reach out to us to resolve the problem.

skywave