Complaint Review: Acess Capital Credit

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Lawrence — San Diego California United States of America
Acess Capital Credit
338 W Lexington Ave El Cajon,, California United States of America

Acess Capital Credit Debt collector Used threat against me. stated that they would ruin my credit if I did not comply with there demands at once El Cajon, California

*Consumer Comment: What does your contract say?

Less than a year ago I registered my partner and myself with the Wave Center in San Diego.  It a Gym that uses what used to be the old Mission Beach Plunge. Monthly payment dues were taken out of my checking account.   Months went by with payment being taken out without us ever setting foot into the facility due my partner having two strokes and I severe knee problem making it difficult to walk.

It was at this time that I had my identity stolen and all my accounts were changed.  I truly forgot about this auto deduction.  When they called I explained the situation but they didn't care.  They said I needed to make up the past payments and continue with them.  Explaining to them that we had never used the facility that I though this was unfair.   They did not care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acess-Capital-Credit/El-Cajon-California-92020/Acess-Capital-Credit-Debt-collector-Used-threat-against-me-stated-that-they-would-ruin-711634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acess Capital Credit

What does your contract say?

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear about your partner's illness.

Having said that, you apparently signed a contract to have this fee automatically deducted from your account on a monthly basis. Look to your contract to determine the cancelation proceedures and follow through with the written cancelation. Don't let this place ruin your credit.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC