Complaint Review: Ach Loan

Malta Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

500 Fast Cash Ach Loan I cant get them to contact me or do not know their phone numbers Malta Internet

I took out two loans, a 200.00 loan from ach loans which went into my account as pdl trans. They have been taking out 70.00 every two weeks and the agreement on the phone was to take out one fee and then takt their 200.00 the next payday. when I finally tracked them down they are located in Malta in Europe? They are unwilling to settle stating they will continue to take out the 70.00 in interest for 200.00 loan.

500 Fastcash has denied having lend me 300.00 and has been taking 90.00 out of my account for 3 paychecks running.

I dont know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?

new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ach-Loan/internet/500-Fast-Cash-Ach-Loan-I-cant-get-them-to-contact-me-or-do-not-know-their-phone-numbers-Ma-377597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ach Loan