Complaint Review: Achieve Consulting Services

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy Prince, Grant Writer — Simi Valley California USA
Achieve Consulting Services
P.O. Box 220383 Charlotte,, North Carolina United States of America

Achieve Consulting Services ACS, acs, Jeannine L. Carrington, achieveconsultingservices.com Scammer, Liar, Jeannine L. Carrington, Mentally Ill Charlotte,, North Carolina

The image above is of an email from Jeannine L. Carrington, PhD of ACS also known as Achieve Consulting Services. I
wrote a grant proposal for her, revised it seven times and according to her email, she loved it and thought it was well done. Jeannine L. Carrington, even thanked me again in the email.

Just three weeks later, she asked me for a refund and when I refused, she complained to PayPal that there were
missing parts in the grant proposal I wrote for her. PayPal determined she was a liar and decided she was not entitled to a refund.

About a week after PayPal denied her request for a refund, Jeannine L. Carrington filed a Rip Off Report stating that
she paid me and I did not write the grant proposal at all. That's right, Jeannine L. Carrington PhD told PayPal that there were parts missing from the proposal I wrote and told Rip Off Report that I didn't write the proposal at all. [continued below]....

It is clear that Jeannine L. Carrington is a liar who cannot make up her mind. Maybe she is confused or mentally impaired which causes her to lie.

Maybe Jeannine L. Carrington PhD is practicing her fiction writing skills. I don't think she is the type of person that should be teaching anything! I told Jeannine that she could not get funded with spelling and grammar errors on her web site.

I corrected her web site content without charge and Jeannnine L. Carrington, PhD still hasn't uploaded the changes.

Who do you think will give funding to an educator who cannot spell or properly place punctuation? Get your lies
straight Jeannine, did I miss parts in the proposal you loved and thanked me for or did I not write the proposal you loved and thanked me for?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Achieve-Consulting-Services/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28322-/Achieve-Consulting-Services-ACS-acs-Jeannine-L-Carrington-achieveconsultingservicesco-938922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Achieve Consulting Services