Complaint Review: Acipure - Fit-Fac - Prime Time

• Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:WOODBRIDGE Virginia
Acipure - Fit-Fac - Prime Time
fif-fac.com Internet U.S.A.

Acipure - Fit-Fac - Prime Time Have charged my checking account $39.95 from Acaipure, and $29.95 from Fit-fac, and $16.95 from Primetime. Not sure how they got my information. I have sent several e-mails, no one has returned anything. Prime time said I got a $25.00 Walmart card... I never received anything like this.. Arz., Fl., And Nv Internet

I have noticed another charge in my bank statement this month from Acaipure for $39.95, now there is also another company called Fit-Fac that has taken $29.95 out of my account. I did not authorize these withdrawels!!!!! I also contacted another company which took $16.95 out of my account for a Walmart gift card....which by the way have NEVER received and did not want... How can these people take money from people that are working pay check to pay check and then I'm over drawn because of these charges...This needs to stop!! Thank you....

Neese
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acipure-Fit-Fac-Prime-Time/internet/Acipure-Fit-Fac-Prime-Time-Have-charged-my-checking-account-3995-from-Acaipure-and-411490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acipure - Fit-Fac - Prime Time