Complaint Review: Ackerman Security

• Reported By: Alarm Ripoff! — stone mountain Georgia
Ackerman Security
1346 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 175 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Ackerman Security ACKERMAN SECURITY IS A RIPOFF! Atlanta, Georgia

What ripoffs!  They would not credit me $18.95 for one month service as a long-time customer who pays in full annually.  They were supposed to send me a $25 check for referring a new customer and instead credited it my account AFTER I had to do a conference call with the new customer to provide the sales agents name.  Then when I inquired about it they would not reverse the credit for the check, refused to talk with me anymore, gave me the run around and when fed up after 3 months I cancelled they sent me a demand letter for one year's monitoring service!  I never signed a contract with Ackerman, the old company was bought out.  When I called to follow-up I got poor customer service, the run around and basically was told I didn't matter as a customer - but then why should I?  They make sure they will get paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ackerman-Security/Atlanta-Georgia-30093/Ackerman-Security-ACKERMAN-SECURITY-IS-A-RIPOFF-Atlanta-Georgia-1037064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ackerman Security