Complaint Review: Ackerman, Weisz & Steele

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2003

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Ackerman, Weisz & Steele
2000 Banks Road, Suite 224 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

TRAVIS JAMES of Ackerman, Weisz & Steele, Unprofessional, Rude, Threatening Messages, Liar Margate Florida

TRAVIS JAMES is a rude individual who gives Ackerman, Weisz and Steele a bad name and I have had the misfortune of dealing with him. I at fault, had a returned check, however when in the process of trying to make restitution, I recieved several threatening messages on my voicemail at work.

When I contacted the company that employs this collection firm I was told by them that they do not condone this type of behavior and were quite embarrased. They asked me to file a complaint with them, which I have done. AND still receive the nasty messages from Mr. James. On the day that I was to make the balance payment we (in the state of Virginia) were put under a state of emaergency due to Hurricane Isabel.

Unfortunately I live directly in Virginia Beach, Mr. James who lives in Florida needs to watch the news. We were without power for 4 days and half of Virginia still is. There was nothing open and no way to send any money Western Union. However, Mr. James continued with the nasty messages stating he was returning the partial payment I had already made in order to see that I was prosecuted under felony charges for fraud...screaming into my voicemail how much of a dishonest person I was when in actuality he needs to get a grip on reality! I have also spoken to others at his firm who can not believe he still has a job there and would give there name due to embarrassment of wokring with this individual.

Wendy
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2003 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ackerman-Weisz-Steele/Margate-Florida-33063/TRAVIS-JAMES-of-Ackerman-Weisz-Steele-Unprofessional-Rude-Threatening-Messages-Liar-67349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ackerman, Weisz & Steele