Complaint Review: Ackermans Fine Art

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: TheWidow — Reynoldsburg Ohio United States of America
Ackermans Fine Art
2900 Westchester Avenue West #200 Purchase, New York United States of America

Ackermans Fine Art Kenny Ackerman Reversed Credit Card Charges For Services Rendered Purchase, New York

*Consumer Comment: Seo takes time

*Consumer Comment: This is weird

*Author of original report: My Response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Charges Reversed because Josiah **** is Operating a Scam SEO Business

Filed a fraudulent complaint with their credit card company and reversed the charges for doing the search engine optimization work for his company. We suffered $2,400 in damages. This company had thousands of backlinks built for them. Onpage SEO was done for more than 100 pages on the website. More than 20 high end articles written (artist biographies). More than 50 high end videos. A website built as well. The owners name is Kenny Ackerman. Why did you rip us off when you know we performed services for your company?

Other complaint by someone else who suffered damages:
(((REDACTED)))

My other complaints:
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ackermans-Fine-Art/Purchase-New-York-10577/Ackermans-Fine-Art-Kenny-Ackerman-Reversed-Credit-Card-Charges-For-Services-Rendered-Purch-966722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ackermans Fine Art

Seo takes time

AUTHOR: Satellite Internet - (United States of America)

Hello Mr.Ackerman

I have been a customer for Joshua and have been very happy with his services. You need to do more research before you run around complaining that you didn't received top results. SEO is a time consuming process with no guarantees. Also you must understand that you are in a very competitive market.

This is weird

AUTHOR: Thalialw - (United States of America)

This report shows up as my report, but the headline is something about Ackerman and services rendered. I'm not sure what's happening Ripoff Report.

My Response

AUTHOR: TheWidow - (United States of America)

Here is the simple 5 page website that was built per the instructions of this company:

To your statement of no Onpage SEO being done- do you even know what the Onpage SEO factors are?

To your claim of shady SEO practices let this be known to anyone who reads this:
He was told upfront no guarantee's (I can not control Google). He expected to be #1 on Google for paintings like "Pablo Picasso" for less than $40. Impossible. All the links he claims were shady came from well established websites such as FB, Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, etc... He expected to be #1 on Google in less than 60 days for world famous painters when he did not even show in the top 50 results for any of them. Here are some examples that people who read this can look and see with their own eyes that he did get in the top 50 for several artists (I will post more results). The links below are from Google which I do not control:
The website to look for is www.ackermansfineart.com

Terpning Howard
Soutine Chaim
Ufer Walter
Burliuk David Davidovich
Condo George

Am I the only one that see's his website? In some of the results you can also see the artist video's ranking in the top ten too.

This is the custom YouTube channel that was created for this company and all the videos contained in it were created by our video specialist (for $5 a piece mind you):

Tell another lie and I will have customers start posting reviews about the quality of SEO services they are receiving. You had unrealistic expectations and despite my consistent attempts to ground your beliefs in reality you still attack SEO ability. Do the right thing.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Charges Reversed because Josiah **** is Operating a Scam SEO Business

AUTHOR: AFA, LLC - (United States of America)

Mr. Josiah **** is the person who posted the complaint against us above anonymously. We found him through a third party that charges to pair companies and service providers together for a fee.  I should have questioned the efficacy of his programs when the first thing he asked me was to pay him directly and not through the third party that paired us together.

Mr. **** backlinking was unnatural and I was penalized for it by Google Webmaster Tools. I also contracted him to build me a website that was never completed. I have consulted with a reputable web firms on the work completed by Mr. **** and found that no On Page SEO was ever completed. I reversed charges from Mr. **** because there was a violation of contract and service paid for were either detrimental or never delivered.