Complaint Review: Acme Outdoor Movies

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Nelson — St. Petersburg Florida
Acme Outdoor Movies
Tampa, Florida USA

Acme Outdoor Movies Elite Mobile Advertising Fraud Theft Insurance Counterfeit Check Tampa Florida

Don't do business with this company.  Owner operator, HARRY WILKINS, is a complete con artist.  I PAID in ADVANCE FOR AD space and He didnt they didnt even show my AD!  THen when I call I go straight to VOICE MAIL.  I want my money back, but HARRY keeps avoiding me! I even sent someone to the address of 8932 Handel Loop Land O Lakes, FL 34637. I shouldnt have went with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acme-Outdoor-Movies/Tampa-Florida/Acme-Outdoor-Movies-Elite-Mobile-Advertising-Fraud-Theft-Insurance-Counterfeit-Check-Tamp-1163251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acme Outdoor Movies