• Report: #462093

• Submitted: Tue, June 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:SCOTTSDALE Arizona
A.c.n. Communication
1000 Progress Place Concord, North Carolina U.S.A.

A.c.n. Communication Quit after 2 days and they still sent me bills for a phone I returned back to them. Concord North Carolina

In March, we signed up for A.C.N. They made sure that they took our money up front. 2 days later my husband got fired from his job, so we called up and
cancelled our contract with a letter that we faxed to them.We told them we could not afford to pay since just loosing a job. about a month later someone from A.C.N. called and said that we owed them a early cancellation fee for the phone and we owed them a months use.
We tried to explain that we quit in two days and returned the phone and they told us that we were not authorized to return the phone and it was too late due to buyers remorse. (What!! 2 days is buyers remorse). They also told us that they were going to ruin our credit if we did not pay.Next we heard from the creditor. They still owe us for the phone, the months use (HA) and the return of the started packet. About 300.00 dollars. What a joke! Right now I am having buyers remorse. I have written to the Attorney general and B.B.B. of Az. If, i had no paper work whatever, no contract, nothing with their address until I found this site.

Joyce j.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acn-Communication/Concord-North-Carolina-28025/Acn-Communication-Quit-after-2-days-and-they-still-sent-me-bills-for-a-phone-I-returned-462093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.c.n. Communication