Complaint Review: Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 24, 2010

• Reported By:Quincy Illinois
Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc.
190 Howard Street, Suite 400 Franklin, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc., DON'T FALL FOR IT! Franklin Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are sorry for your expereince and want to help!

*General Comment: Actual Customer Feedback on Acne Free in 3 Days

*Author of original report: Acne Free In 3 Days by Chris Gibson

I have had problems with acne since I was 12 years old and I'm always trying to find "the cure" for acne, so I found this web site acnefreein3days.com & thought it was the answer to all my skin problems. I studied the products for a week & also looked online to see if this was a scam, but I forgot to look on ripoffreport.com, that was the biggest mistake I could of before falling right into this scam.

I ordered Acne Free In 3 Days hardcover book on 4/16/09, and was suppose to receive it 7-10 business days thereafter, those 10 business days have come and gone & all I have seen is that I am $49.95 poorer now. I have sent emails,they are never returned, I have called their company that they give you on your so called reciept 1-800-441-6315, they never talk to you, you just leave a voicemail & Chris will get back to you, ya right you never hear from them again because they already have what they set out for, "your money"! Please don't be as stupid as I was and fall for this scam!!!

Deceived & mad
Quincy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acne-Free-In-3-Days-By-Chris-Gibson-Universal-Marketing-Media-Inc/Franklin-Pennsylvania-16323/Acne-Free-In-3-Days-By-Chris-Gibson-Universal-Marketing-Media-Inc-DONT-FALL-FOR-IT-Fr-448613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are sorry for your expereince and want to help!

AUTHOR: Universal Marketing Media - (United States of America)

We wish to let this client know that somehow we failed you in your expereince with us. Chris Gibson, the author of the book, is also saddened that someone who needed help did not recieve it. We are not sure how you were missed by our customer service department but we are more than willing to resolve your outstanding order via the book and a refund. We hope you will contact us at our sales department listed in the information you have for your order. As the publisher of the book we want to make sure you are helped.

Every client is important to us so please let us hear from you.

Kind Regards,

The Service Team at Universal Marketing Media.

#2 General Comment

Actual Customer Feedback on Acne Free in 3 Days

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

Hi.  I saw your complaint and wanted to respond, as I have actual customer feedback on Acne Free in 3 Days from one of my customers at: http://causesofacnebreakouts.com.  I haven't received any complaints that they didn't receive the product, and this is the feedback I got from her after trying Acne Free in 3 Days:

"I loved the book and found it most informative. I was able to identify with Chris 100%. I have since changed my diet and have been avoiding all the things that seem to contribute to the problem.  I did start taking the things he said and my skin looks clearer. I actually havent had more than 2 pimples in over a week now. Im very grateful that I was able to find this book on your site. Its been the answer I was looking for, for over 2 decades. Carly D, PA

Sometimes things do fall thru the cracks, and this may have been the case.  I'm sure this didn't happen intentionally.  This is Quite a response since this customer had been looking for a treatment for over 20 years, and she didn't have a problem receiving the product.  It looks like you've received it since your complaint, and had your questions answered.  Don't hesitate to contact me if I can help.  Thanks.

Julie Eley
Causes of Acne Breakouts

Acne Free In 3 Days by Chris Gibson

AUTHOR: Deceived & mad - (U.S.A.)

I did finally recieve my book with my bonus CD, so maybe I was wrong about this company.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC