Complaint Review: Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: Kelly — Grand Junction Colorado United States of America
Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc.
  • Phone: 800-441-6315
  • Web:
  • Category:

Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc. Charged me for a product I have never received, Internet

Company failed to send item as stated.  I never received anything and when I tried to call I got no response and no return phone call.  I have emailed as well and again no response.  It has been five months since this charge cleared my bank and I have heard nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acne-Free-In-3-Days-By-Chris-Gibson-Universal-Marketing-Media-Inc/internet/Acne-Free-In-3-Days-By-Chris-Gibson-Universal-Marketing-Media-Inc-Charged-me-for-a-prod-574343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson, Universal Marketing Media Inc.